The best bits
It packs small. You just roll it up in a ball, chuck it in your suitcase and off you go. If you’re a carry on person, this is perfect for light packing.
It’s wrinkle resistant. Seriously. I’ve worn and washed this dress half a dozen times and never once has it been ironed. It will wrinkle when you fold or roll it, but once you take it out from the suitcase, give it a shake and put it on, a minute later you have a wrinkle free dress.
It’s comfy. Really comfy. Because we live in on an island in Australia, travelling anywhere but Bali takes a good 16 hours. When I’m trying to sleep in a tiny cramped seat, I want to be to be comfortable without having to worry about waistbands, buttons or belts. This is like wearing a nightgown, minus the sleepwear vibes.
It’s versatile. So far I have worn this dress:
- Loose over a bikini to the beach and for shopping, makes it easy to try on clothes!
- Off the shoulder and one shouldered
- Tied up so it’s short paired with flats for exploring
- Belted with heels for dinner
- Strapless, knotted under the bust, with a big hat for a holiday look
I’ve put together some of the ways you can tie the dress for a different look below.