The Clean Collective is Australia’s strictest toxin-free, planet-friendly store and community. They’ve done the research and engaged the experts to make sure no nasty toxins get past their ingredients policy.
You can count on them for the cleanest and greenest personal, pregnancy, baby, home and environmental care products on the market. But they’re much more than a shop; they’re a community that’s voting for a better future through its everyday habits and purchases.
Their aim is to share the solutions and incredible power that each of us has to change statistics like these:
- 72% of our toxic exposure takes place in our homes, where pollutant levels are up to 5 times higher than outdoors
- The average home contains 10 gallons of synthetic chemical products, linked to health issues ranging from eczema to cancer
- Up to 24% of health disorders are now linked to toxins found in mainstream products
- Babies are being born with an average of 200 chemicals in their bloodstream
- Our waste is growing at double the rate of our population, with Australia ranked the 5th highest contributor; and
- Scientists now classify our planet as ‘toxic’ due to the volume of chemicals we’re emitting.
It’s time to shop better.
15% off your first purchase using the code: FISTBUMP