Wrangler’s most sustainable denim yet uses no water in dyeing process.
Successfully funded and developed in collaboration with Texas Tech University, the cutting edge water-free technology fundamentally changes the way indigo is applied to the yarn during manufacturing. Foam block transfers entirely replace the traditional water vats and chemical baths of conventional indigo dyeing.
“At Wrangler Australia, we care deeply for the environment and Indigood represents a giant leap in our quest towards creating denim that is fully sustainable. This is our most sustainable denim yet and will be instrumental in making the necessary changes required not only by Wrangler, but the denim industry as a whole.”
• Innovative foam-dyeing process uses no water, a 100% percent reduction
• More than 60% energy reduction vs conventional denim dyeing
• More than 60% waste reduction, including blue wastewater
• Denim is made of recycled materials, including recycled cotton (28-30%)
• Labels made from recycled plastics
• 100% recycled paper tags
• 100% eco-tech finishing (laser, ozone, nanobubbles)
Sign up for email updates to get 15% off your first order.Shop Here