Contributing to The Green Hub
We welcome your contributions! We accept submissions from contributors around the world to join our team of passionate writers helping to spread the sustainability message.
Please keep in mind
- We’re all about sustainable living. Slow fashion, plastic pollution, climate change, mindful travel, plant-based eating, are examples of some of the topics we cover. If your story is not relevant to The Green Hub, please don’t submit it.
- Familiarise yourself with our content to understand our tone and style.
- Be original. Look through the categories to see if your idea is a topic we’ve already covered.
- Your story must not have been published or planned to be published elsewhere.
- Claims, stats, and facts must be cited with links to the source. Wikipedia and other blogs are not appropriate sources.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Submission and the title of your piece
- Please include your bio, a headshot, and links to your website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- We are a small team and can’t respond to every submission. If your story has been accepted, we will respond within 7 days.
Before submitting work please note The Green Hub is an independent publication and our budget is limited.