“The Festival’s month long program engages individuals and communities to host and promote sustainability events. Celebrating the very best examples of ecological and social sustainability the event embraces interactive workshops, talks, demonstrations, artworks, exhibits, films and live performances.”
The Big weekend
Friday 9 – Sunday 11 February 2018, Fed Square & Birrarung Marr, Melbourne.
- Beyond The Green – Bob Brown & The Future Of Environmentalism
- Paul Hawken – The Festivals Great Debate
- Clare Press – Fast Fashion & The Race To Sustainability
- Women Of The Earth Buildings – The Story Behind Victoria’s First Earthship
- The Great Local Lunch – Growers & Cleaners Feast
- Young & Influential – RMIT Green Innovators
- David Green & The Magic Of Permaculture
These are are just a few of the incredible events happening across The Big Weekend. There’s something for everyone throughout the month of February. You can find all the event information here for the Sustainable Living Festival 2018 here.