International Designer Showcase 1 – Tuesday March 6th – 5:00pm
Melbourne Labels Going Global. All manufactured ethically with sustainable business practices.
International Designer Showcase 2 – Tuesday March 6th – 6:00pm
Nobody Denim, Ethical Clothing Australia accredited and every ethical fashionistas favourites jeans brand.
Runway 1 – Tuesday 6th March – 7:30pm
- Bassike – Sustainable manufacturing and organic cotton basics
- Scanlon Theodore – Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
- Victoria & Woods – Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
Runway 2 – Tuesday 6th March – 9:00pm
- Arnsdorf – Small scale production and locally manufactured. They use natural materials and ‘eco fabrics’ such as cotton, linen, hemp and wool.
Runway 3 – Wednesday 7th March – 7:30pm
- Manning Cartell – Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
Runway 5 – Thursday 8th March – 7:30pm
- Misha Collection – Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
- Sass and Bide – Ethical Fashion Initiative partner
- Thurley – Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
- Kate Sylvester – Member of the Sustainable Business Network and ambassador for the Child Labor Free initiative
Virgin Australia Grand Showcase – Thursday 8th March – 9:00pm
Ethical Clothing Australia accredited Ginger & Smart will show their A/W18 collection.
“This collection takes influence from technology exploring the tension between future and nature and the magic created by the balance of these contrasts. Expect graphic line work and futuristic florals and textural 3-dimensional fabrics.”
Global Indigenous Runway – Friday 9th March – 8:00pm
“The Global Indigenous Runway 2018 will present high end fashion by Indigenous designers from the outback of Australia to the shores of New Zealand and Pacific, and the Rocky Mountains of Canada.”
Runway 6 – Saturday 10th March – 7:30pm
- Lois Hazel – One of our favourites, Lois makes every piece in her Melbourne studio
- Nice Martin – Ethically made in Indonesia using natural fabrics such as linen and cotton
- Kaliver – Made to order and working towards zero waste
Recycled Designer Runway – Thursday 15th March – 6-9pm
“With designer clothing pieces donated every day to their network of over 160 shops, the South Melbourne Red Cross Shop will be showcasing a Designer Fashion Runway in store featuring pre-loved designer pieces. There will be discount opportunities on the night for those who wish to purchase anything from the runway or store, with all funds raised going towards supporting the everyday work of Red Cross.”
Rhama – Friday 16th March – 8:00pm
“Rahma the Label endeavours to create contemporary and trans-seasonal collections. All pieces are designed in Australia and produced in Ethiopia, with a focus on ethical textile development by artisans.”
Show tickets and details can be found here.