REEF: Captured Images of Hope and Resilience Photography Exhibition
We protect what we love, so underwater photographers Harriet Spark and Richard Woodgett are sharing their love of the planet’s biggest living organism by bringing the Great Barrier Reef to Sydney.
“‘Reef’ is an exhibition that will showcase the splendour and beauty of coral reefs, and the abundance of life that calls this ecosystem home. It’s a hopeful reminder of all that we still have to protect – that it’s not too late to save the world’s largest living ecosystem.”
Please join us for an afternoon filled with turtles, coral reefs and sunlight on Saturday the 2nd of March, from 3pm – 6pm. Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
- Sydney Road Gallery, 563 Sydney Road, Seaforth.
- Launch Event: 3pm – 6pm, Saturday 2nd March RSVP here
- The exhibition runs from Thursday 28th Feb until Sunday the 24th of March.
- Gallery open hours: Thursday to Saturday: 10am – 4pm. Sunday: 9am – 12pm
- 10% of the show’s profits will be donated to the climate-action organisation, the Australian Youth Climate Coalition.