Our name means ‘Green Love’ in French, and we work every day to create a healthier planet for future generations. We are committed to making sustainable, versatile, and thoughtfully designed clothing that’s good for both you and the planet.
Our pieces are made in limited quantities to ensure the highest production standard and eliminate excess waste. 97% of our products are made in California. Most within a few miles of our San Francisco offices. We work directly with mills to develop signature fabrics, that are soft, beautiful, durable, and of course, sustainable.
- Our signature modal fabric is made from sustainably harvested beechwood fibers—free of pesticides, biodegradable, and luxuriously soft.
- Durable and smooth, our certified organic cotton is free of pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and genetically modified organisms– meaning it’s safer for farmers, workers, and our customers.
- Our silk is OEKO-TEX® certified, which means it meets rigorous testing for harmful substances ensuring that the fabric is nontoxic and safe against skin.
- Made in a closed loop process from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees, our TENCEL™ is an environmentally responsible fiber from start to finish.
- Cupro is produced from cotton linter that would otherwise be discarded. The facility producing our cupro recycles nearly 100% of the waste produced by the plant– cellulosic waste is used as fuel to generate electricity.
- Our 100% merino wool is milled in Italy at a sustainable powered plant. We ensure the ethical treatment of animals in the process.
With every purchase of an Amour Vert tee, we plant a tree in North America with our trusted partner American Forest®. To date, we’ve planted over 220,000 trees.