- Australian Made
- Family Run
- Gives Back
- Palm Oil Free
Wanderlightly is a Sydney based company, mindfully creating plastic-free skincare and zero waste lifestyle products.
Created in 2015 by Sarah Tait, a passionate environmentalist & avid plastics pollution educator, after being unable to find a Deodorant Balm that was natural or plastic-free while on a yearlong plastic-free living journey. The range has since expanded to Nourishing Body Bars, face oils & natural bug repellents which come in 100% home compostable packaging.
Every ingredient is sourced mindfully, locally & as organically as possible with the main ingredient being LOVE, to ensure your body is nourished & honoured in all of your rituals.
Our Range is:
- Mindfully made in small batches with love on the Northern Beaches
- Vegan + free from all the nasty stuff like Palm oil, aluminum, parabens, synthetics, alcohol, triclosan’s or SLS’s
- Cruelty-Free; tested on family + friends, not animals
- Our Paperboard tubes are 100% Plastic Free recycled paper, are plant lined & can be home composted or recycled
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients are sourced locally + organic where possible
- Products are sent Plastic-free in recycled/repurposed packaging, using Sendle a carbon-neutral shipping service
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives
Our range has been created to help you Wander just that little bit lighter on our Earth.
Receive 10% off your first order THEGREENHUBONLINE10Shop Here