The Subscription Box Delivering Healthy Treats to Your Door
In Partnership with GoodnessMe
It’s hard to beat the feeling of excitement and anticipation when a parcel arrives on your doorstep, even though you’re the one who paid for it and you know exactly what’s inside.
Well, those same happy vibes are what you’ll get when you sign up for a monthly subscription box. Only you won’t know what’s inside, which makes it even better.
Subscription boxes are only getting more popular, and one of Australia’s most popular boxes is the all-natural, nutritionist-approved selection from GoodnessMe – full of everything you never knew you needed and will absolutely love, with none of the artificial nasties.
Discovering new healthy foods
GoodnessMe offers natural and wholesome foods for people who are overwhelmed by how to read the food labels and want to avoid artificial ingredients. They work with a trusty team of nutritionists to source natural and healthy pantry staples and snacks from reputable health food brands.
They have a long list of criteria so you can rest easy knowing every single item is better for you, natural and free from artificial ingredients.
Every product is:
- All Natural and GMO-free
- No refined Sugar
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours
- No food additives
- No synthetic trans fats
- No Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- No High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
And more than just a shop, GoodnessMe is a space to help you feel empowered and take guesswork out of learning how to make more informed choices to help you live a more healthy lifestyle.
Subscribers receive a monthly delivery of up to ten wholefood health products and samples, approved by nutritionists and personalised for your dietary requirements, based on the information you provide on your profile. You can sign up for as a one-off, or for monthly, three-month, six-month or annual subscription plans.
I also spotted this collaboration with Nourished Life, full of some wonderful natural skincare brands.
Not only a subscription box
With a range of food, beauty products, supplements, and cleaning products, GoodnessMe is also your one-stop shop for all-natural and eco-friendly products.
A quick browse around the site I found natural beauty products from some of my favourite brands like Antipodes and Weleda. Cleaning products from ecostore and Ethique’s plastic-free soaps and shampoo bars. I also discovered a whole host of fantastic low waste solutions with products like wooden brushes, silicone food covers, insulated tumblers, and reusable makeup rounds.
My verdict, if you need it, GoodnessMe probably have it!
A few things I added to my cart:
- These Mingle seasonings – eating plant-based means loading everything up with flavour and I’m always looking for shortcuts in the kitchen – I’m really looking forward to trying these flavours
- Proper Crisps Chips – my local health food store doesn’t stock these so I was really excited to find them on the site – and bonus some of the range has home compostable packaging
- Alter Eco chocolate heaven – they even stock the delicious truffle balls (they’re a healthier (better tasting version of Lindt balls FYI!)
- Church Farm – they make the best small-batch curry bases using local produce, to help you create vegetable curries for a quick and easy weeknight dinner – and make sure you keep the jars!
It’s easy to get excited over a food shop when you find so many of your favourite products and brands all in one place.
And if you have dietary needs, you can tailor your shop to gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and everything in between. Ready to shop? Start your GoodnessMe journey here!