What is National Op Shop Week?
National Op Shop Week raises awareness of the importance of supporting your local op shop to help your local community and the environment. This year National Op Shop Week will run from Sunday 27th August to Saturday 2nd September 2017.
Australia Wide Events
Salvos Stores & eco-stylist, Faye De Lanty is running free Style Revivalist sessions where you can learn the basics of being eco chic with simple tips to customise your clothes, how to save money and op shop like a stylist.
- Townsville – Monday 7th August @ 10am – Currajong Salvos Store, 2/216-230 Woolcock Street
- Brisbane – Monday 14th August @10am – Red Hill Salvos Store, 80 Glenrosa Road
- Gold Coast – Monday 14th August @ 2pm – Nerang Salvos Store, Shops 4-5 23-25 Station Street
- Illawarra – Monday 28th August @ 10am – Wollongong Salvos Store, 48 Kenny Street
- Western Sydney – Monday 28th August @ 2pm – Minchinbury Salvos Store, 4 Archbold Road
- Hunter – Tuesday 29th August @ 10am – Newcastle Salvos Store,900 Hunter Street
- Central Coast – Tuesday 29th August @ 2pm – W. Gosford Salvos Store,30B Central Coast Hwy
- Eastern Sydney – Wednesday 30th August @ 10am – St Peters Salvos Store,7 Bellevue Street
- ACT – Friday 1st September @ 2pm – Phillip Salvos Store, Shop 7 Phillip Market Place
Salvos Stores and Faye De Lanty have teamed up with Wardrobe Crisis author Clare Press for a three-day event. The event includes a Salvos Curated exhibition, pop up store and upcycling workshops, and will run from August 31st to September 2nd.
Image source Everlane