I would like to introduce you to the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker.
This 12-in-1, one-pot beauty can pressure cook, steam, sauté, slow cook and make just about any recipe you want to try. I discovered hundreds of sites dedicated to Crock-Pot recipes so now this cooker has become my go-to for making meals. And it’s so easy to to use!
For all you lazy and time poor cooks out there, you need this appliance in your life.
My current favourite recipe is this healthy vegan winter warming soup. Throw it all into the Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker and 15 minutes later, dinner is served.
Recipe – serves 4
- 2 large carrots diced
- 2 large potatoes cubed
- 4 sticks of celery chopped
- 1/2 a medium cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 tin of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 2 pieces of fresh garlic minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press the BROWN/SAUTÉ function. Adjust the time to 2 minutes. Press START/STOP and allow to preheat
- Add the garlic and onion, brown for 2 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir
- Secure the lid, ensure the steam release valve is in the closed position and press PRESSURE COOK. Set the time to 15 minutes and press START/STOP
- Once the food has finished cooking, allow the Crock-Pot to have a natural pressure release time of 10 minutes
Serve right away with fresh parsley to garnish and a side of warm crusty bread.
You can find the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker here.
This post is sponsored by Crock-Pot, all opinions are my own.